DRESS CODE FOR THE GOLF COURSE
Knutsford is a friendly modern, forward-thinking and inclusive Golf Club that values its long history and established traditions.
We believe that appropriate behaviour both in the clubhouse and on the golf course, is far more important than dictating how an individual should be dressed.
On the golf course, we do accept that fashion changes very quickly. Our current guideline is simply that any recognised golfing apparel that can be purchased from a professional golf retail outlet is acceptable.
- Shirts these days are designed to be worn in or outside the waistband and we would ask they are tailored with collars.
- Matching socks are fine.
- Golf trousers, shorts and skorts should be tailored. Cargo shorts are not deemed “golfing apparel”.
- The way we dress should simply show respect for fellow players and the club.
DRESS CODE IN THE CLUB HOUSE AND ON THE TERRACE
We are a sociable club and love our clubhouse events.
As a guideline for your visit to Knutsford please note that any smart casual clothing, excluding light or ripped denim, is acceptable in the clubhouse although we do ask you to remove headgear.
- Please ensure mobile phones are switched to silent or vibrate mode, and are only used in the lobby, and for emergencies only on the course.
- Golf shoes are not permitted beyond the Entrance and Changing areas. Clean trainers in the clubhouse are perfectly acceptable.
- For post-Competition Presentations, and events, e.g. Sunday Lunches, Party Nights and other functions, specific dress codes may apply.
The Knutsford Golf Club Mereheath Lane, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6HS
The Knutsford Golf Club, Mereheath Lane, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6HS