Knutsford Golf Club is a private members Golf Club renowned for its golfing ethos, heritage, and friendly atmosphere. We are continuously improving the golf course and facilities providing an enjoyable and challenging experience for golfers of all ages and abilities. We welcome visitors and golf societies.
The Club has existed on its unique site next to Tatton Park since 1891 initially, as a nine-hole course and then with the 10th hole added in the 1980s. We like to think this makes us a little unique! Like many long-established clubs, we have our traditions and some may say, our foibles. Even though Knutsford has 130-year history, it is a modern and progressive club where a strong culture exists to create a relaxed and friendly environment. We have, over the years, gained the reputation as one of the friendliest and accommodating clubs in the area; a reputation we work hard to retain.
The golf course provides our members and their guests with a unique opportunity to play one of the country’s finest 10-hole golf courses. The layout allows a quick nine or 18 holes of competition golf fitting with today’s busy lifestyles.
Most importantly, at Knutsford, we provide a friendly, relaxed and inclusive golfing and social environment that positively contributes to our members and guests lives and well-being. We aren’t stuffy, we like having fun and our ethos is captured in the Clubs guiding principles:
- a private members club “for the members by the members”
- inclusive, fostering a spirit of friendship and belonging
- maintaining the traditions of the club and golf within the changing social framework
- developing the golf course, a challenging test of golf, enjoyable for golfers of all abilities
- a high quality and comfortable clubhouse with first-class hospitality and a variety of social events
We hope you find our web site helpful. If you have any questions please email via the contact or call our admin office on +44 1565 633355