WE ARE RECRUITING PART TIME BAR, RESTAURANT AND KITCHEN TEAM MEMBERS
Due to increasing member catering requirements, Knutsford Golf Club is now seeking a number of team members to join our Bar, Restaurant & Kitchen team at our friendly private members club.
All roles will have varied hours during the week, typically 12 to 24 hours per week. Shifts will vary over the week and include some weekend and evening work, although not late night.
The roles are:
Casual Food & Beverage Opportunities:
- Helping deliver Parties, Dinners & Events of all types with a professional, polite and hospitable attitude.
- You must be able to work evenings and weekends, with occasional late shifts (midnight latest finish).
- Assisting with setting rooms, serving drinks, delivering food, clearing food and all duties required in delivering a quality event.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old, with some work experience, ideally within catering or retail.
Part Time Food & Beverage Team Member:
- The main duties will include serving customers drinks and food, cleaning and generally assisting the busy team.
- You will be naturally enthusiastic about your work with a professional and friendly approach to all members, staff and visitors.
- You will be part of Clubhouse Manager, Steve Barker’s, small and friendly team serving both members and visitors in a professional and customer focussed manner.
- The ideal candidate will have hospitality experience, be comfortable dealing with a wide range of people of all ages in a golf club environment and be able to work under their own initiative and unsupervised occasionally.
Part Time Chef:
- Assisting the Clubhouse Manager in preparing & producing tasty fresh food for a private members and functions venue.
- This is a varied role ranging from Golfers Breakfasts, Bar Snacks, Buffets & Formal Dinners.
- Working as part of a small, friendly team using predominantly fresh ingredients.
- Keeping a clean kitchen environment, minimising wastage and adhering to all food hygiene administration.
- We are quite flexible in hours required as this is working in conjunction with the Clubhouse Manager.
- Shifts generally 4-6hrs , operating throughout the week with very few nights required. Ideal for semi-retired, family commitments or as a 2nd job.
All roles report to Steve Barker the Clubhouse Manager, Pay rate dependent upon age and experience.
Please apply in writing to The Secretary, Knutsford Golf Club email@example.com, including a short CV and covering letter explaining why you want the role and why you are suited to it.