Due to the expansion of our Catering Services, our friendly & welcoming private members club, located alongside Tatton Park & close to the Centre of Knutsford, is now seeking a permanent team member to join our friendly Bar, Restaurant & Kitchen team:
Permanent Chef or Cook
- Preparing & producing high quality tasty fresh food for a private members & functions venue.
- A varied role, ranging from Golfers Breakfasts, Bar Snacks, Buffets & Formal Dinners.
- Working as part of a small, friendly team using predominantly fresh ingredients.
- Keeping a clean kitchen environment, minimising wastage and adhering to all food hygiene laws & administration.
- We are quite flexible in hours and experience level required, as this is working in conjunction with and supported by the Clubhouse Manager.
- This is a Full-time role — 30+ hours per week
- Operating throughout the week with occasional evenings required. Overtime opportunities will be available.
- Ideal for semi-retired or perhaps family commitments.
- Very Competitive Salary, dependent upon experience.
- Benefits include, a Christmas bonus some tips, meals on duty, free parking, private pension scheme and 20 days holiday p/a (pro rata) plus bank holidays
All roles report to Steve Barker the Clubhouse Manager, Pay rate dependent upon age and experience.
Please apply in writing to The Secretary, Knutsford Golf Club email@example.com, including a short CV and covering letter explaining why you want the role and why you are suited to it.