Due to the expansion of our Catering Services, our friendly & welcoming private members club, located alongside Tatton Park & close to the Centre of Knutsford, is now seeking two permanent team members to join our friendly Bar, Restaurant & Kitchen team:
Part Time – Permanent Food & Beverage Team Member
- You will be expected to assist in all corners of the operation, including: Bar, Food Service & Cleaning as required – we are flexible and can offer 16-24 hours per week (more in the summer months), overtime opportunities will be available.
- You must be polite, smart, cheerful and conscientious with the ability to work under your own initiative once training is completed.
- Shifts are a mixture of day time, early evening, weekend and occasional function nights. There will be times, when trained, when you may be working solo for short periods.
- We are a friendly, supportive team who understand the importance of great customer service, we are all hands on and aspire to be the most highly regarded club of our style in Cheshire.
- This would be an ideal position for someone who has a passion for the hospitality industry, but perhaps looking for more family friendly hours, or a different culture to a busy high street operation.
- You must have a minimum of One years’ experience working in a customer facing hospitality role.
£9-10p/h dependent upon experience
- Other Benefits include: tips, Christmas bonus, meals on duty, free parking, private pension scheme and 20 days holiday p/a (pro rata) plus bank holidays,
Permanent Chef or Cook
- Preparing & producing high quality tasty fresh food for a private members & functions venue.
- A varied role, ranging from Golfers Breakfasts, Bar Snacks, Buffets & Formal Dinners.
- Working as part of a small, friendly team using predominantly fresh ingredients.
- Keeping a clean kitchen environment, minimising wastage and adhering to all food hygiene laws & administration.
- We are quite flexible in hours and experience level required, as this is working in conjunction with and supported by the Clubhouse Manager.
- Shifts generally 4-6hrs (5/7 days a week including weekend) , operating throughout the week with occasional evenings required. Overtime opportunities will be available.
- Ideal for semi-retired or perhaps family commitments.
- Very Competitive Salary, dependent upon experience.
- Benefits include, a Christmas bonus some tips, meals on duty, free parking, private pension scheme and 20 days holiday p/a (pro rata) plus bank holidays
All roles report to Steve Barker the Clubhouse Manager, Pay rate dependent upon age and experience.
Please apply in writing to The Secretary, Knutsford Golf Club email@example.com, including a short CV and covering letter explaining why you want the role and why you are suited to it.